PART I - GENERAL
A. Furnish all materials, labor and equipment necessary to complete installation of post and panel signs as shown on drawings and herein specified. Installation shall include all appropriate mounting hardware.
A. Manufacturer's illustrated product literature and specifications.
B. Installation instructions.
C. Complete shop drawings.
1.3 QUALITY ASSURANCE
A. Manufacturer to have a minimum of 5 years experience in manufacturing signage.
B. All signage to be manufactured by one manufacturer.
PART II - PRODUCTS
2.1 ACCEPTABLE MANUFACTURER OR MANUFACTURER'S REPRESENTATIVE
A. Sign International, Inc.
P.O. Box 20054
Beaumont, TX 77720-0054
A. Sign Posts/Sign Frames/Sign Panels
1. Sign posts and frames shall be manufactured from heavy-duty 6063T5 alloy aluminum extrusions produced to Aluminum Association standards.
2. Standard sign panels shall be manufactured from heavy-duty 5052 alloy aluminum produced to Aluminum Association standards in .080 or .125 aluminum with tempers of H14 or H34. Sign panels are also available in acrylic, aluminum composite material, polycarbonate, Alcubond, Dibond, or Lexan.
1. Illuminated Post and Panel Systems are manufactured with UL-approved ballast and are available in 120 or 277 volt configurations.
C. Colors and Finishes
1. All systems are available in any 27 standard colors: Rampart Orange, Scarlet Red, Mexicali Red, Burgundy Maroon, Emerald Green, Federal Green, Citrus Yellow, Sundance Yellow, School Bus Yellow, Nipon Orange, Rich Brown, Airline Blue, Capri Blue, Violet Toner, Magenta, Beige, Gloss Black, Gray, Natural White, Old Copper, Dark Bronze, Medium Bronze, Tucson Gold, Brushed Aluminum, Copper, Black Anodic and Signal Jet Black. Sign International's standard paint is an acrylic polyurethane. Aluminum sheet and extrusions are mechanically pretreated, primed, and painted. Custom colors, anodized, and other specialized finishes are also available.
1. Depending on the system chosen, units are available in height/width configurations of 6" high by 12" wide through 72" high x 144" wide. Custom sizes are also available, depending on the specified project requirements.
1. Painted Graphics
2. Exterior Vinyl Graphics
2.3 TECHNICAL DATA
1. Aluminum Extrusions-ASTM B 221, aluminum and alloy wire, rod, bar, shapes and tube; extruded.
2. Aluminum Extrusions - AST B 241, aluminum and aluminum alloy tube; extruded, seamless.
3. Aluminum Sheet - AST B 209, aluminum and aluminum alloy sheet and plate.
4. Electrical devices are UL-listed and approved.
PART III - EXECUTION
A. Install post and panel signs in accordance with manufacturer's written installation instructions and shop drawings.
3.2 CLEANING & PROTECTION
A. Wash all surfaces clean following installation.
A. Sign International's architectural signage systems carry a five year manufacturer's limited warranty.